Thursday, January 6, 2011

Walgreens Purchase 2011

Here is my first visit to Walgreens in 2011....

Walgreens is not one of my traditional weekly stops. I really only go there if there is a great deal going on.

This week I had $2 of Jingle Bucks to use that was going to expire. Also, Biore cleaning products and Diapers were on sale (and I had coupons).


Here is what I purchased:



1 Package Diapers
3 Biore Face Cleaners
1 Christmas Clearance Candy

Total Spent: $21.53
Total Saved: $18.55

I also received $5 in Bonus bucks to use on my next purchase.
I think I'll go back this week and purchase some more diapers while they are on sale! They will nearly be free!

1 comments:

Julianna

Amy, I would love to see your full transacation. That's what helps me the most when couponing....price, coupons, etc.
Thanks!