Sunday, January 23, 2011

Valentine's Day Wreath: Vote Now

It is almost Valentine's Day.
I need your help!

I want to make a Valentine's Day Wreath for our front door and I don't know which one to make.
If you all VOTE with your comments below, I promise to make whichever one you like the best and then post the photo of the wreath.

Here are my four favorite's from online. Please let me know which one is your favorite by commenting below OR Vote on the RIGHT side of the blog.

Option #1 - Paper Flower Wreath
Go HERE for Directions. Thanks http://yarner.blogspot.com/


Option 2: Fabric Square Wreath
Go HERE for Directions. Thanks for the idea My GreenBrae Cottage

Option #3: Conversation Heart Wreath
Go HERE for Directions. Thanks to Tidbits from Traymanes for the idea!



Option #4- Cupcake Wreath
Go HERE for the directions. Thanks to Tatertots and Jello for the idea!



OKAY! There are your four choices.
Now, which one do you like the best?

Either leave a comment below - or - vote on the right side of the blog.
Thanks!

4 comments:

Lisa P.

wow so cute! wish I could make one with you. i'm so not crafty;) I vote for #1 that candy one is dang cute too

Taylor Family

I think #1 is my favorite, although, it's a tough decision!

Imola-Red

#2 has that friendly home next door look. That is the type of neighbor I would like to have.

Aunt Janette

All are cute but I am leaning towards #1 or #2, however, I voted for #2. I think that it would hold up better to the elements on an exposed(no porch) front door like I have on my house.