Friday, January 21, 2011

Sunday Paper Deal

Okay. I got a bill in the mail for the Arizona Republic Newspaper this week for $127.24 for the next year's subscription! WOW is all I can say. That is WAY too much money.

Last year I scored a great deal by getting the Wednesday and Sunday papers for $1.00 per week. "Such a DEAL" as my Dad would say.

Being the deal hunting Mom that I am, I called the AZ Republic promptly to cancel my subscription. I let the gentleman know I was cancelling due to the crazy high rate they were charging me. He then offered me the same rate I had last year, $1.00 per week for a total of $52.00 for one year! YES PLEASE.

It never hurts to ask. And, in this case, I didn't even NEED to ask :)

Sometimes it doesn't hurt to complain - as long as you are NICE about it.

0 comments: