Sunday, January 16, 2011

Bountiful Baskets

If you haven't tried BOUNTIFUL BASKETS yet - you really need to!

For $15 dollars you can pick up a basket of fresh (local) fruits and veggies. You order early in the week and pick up on the next Saturday Morning. You can add on fresh baked bread, tortillas and other goodies.

Here is what I picked up this weekend:



3 Squash
2 Lettuce
1 bunch Spinach
4 Chillis
1 bunch Asparagus
6 Oranges
1 pint cherry tomatoes
5 Kiwi
7 Apples
1 bag Pears
1 Pineapple

-Added on 5 loaves of Sourdough bread for $10 (that's $2 a loaf!)

I also added on the Mexican Food pack. I knew I wanted to make some fresh Mexican Food and Salsa this weekend. For $10 here is what I got:



Pretty cool huh? Stay tuned to see what I whip up with all of these fresh goodies!

0 comments: