Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Truthful Tuesday, Hoo Are You?

NightOwlCrafting

Today I'm linking up with Night Owl Crafting for another week of "Hoo Are You".
Here are this week's questions.

1. Do you prefer to use a regular pencil or mechanical pencil?
2. What is your favorite color in the crayon box?
3. Bottled glue or glue stick?
4. calculator or do it in your head?
5.Favorite subject while in High School?


Here are my answers! 
1. Do you prefer to use a regular pencil or mechanical pencil?
I prefer a regular pencil
2. What is your favorite color in the crayon box?
I'm really liking PURPLE lately :)
3. Bottled glue or glue stick?
Glue Stick all the way.
4. Calculator or do it in your head?
I can add simply math pretty quickly, but when it's important or more in depth I get out the ol' calculator. I'm a fan of the calculator on my iPhone!

5.Favorite subject while in High School?
Art! I loved art from kindergarten on. It was my Favorite!
Now it is your turn to play along!!!!

Here's how it will work, each  Tuesday I'll post a few questions. They can be anything from What's your  favorite color to What's your favorite movie. 
  • You will post them in a new post on  your blog (you can back date this post so it doesn't show up as your  newest post) and then come and link up that particular post (not the  link to your main blog) here on our link party!
And, Visit Night Owl Crafting to link up!

NightOwlCrafting



  • Make sure to visit as many blogs as  you can and comment! It will be a good way to get to know some fun and  interesting things about your fellow crafters


  • 1 comments:

    tonyamaries

    Totally agree with you on the iPhone calculator! I don't know what I would do without my iPhone!