Monday, August 15, 2011

Monday: I Heart Faces - All About the Eyes

Whenever possible I try to enter the Monday
I Heart Faces Photo Challenge.

I always have my camera with me and hope to capture some of life's little moments that go by unnoticed. Lately most of these photos come from my iPhone.
This one above was taken with my iPhone while BabyMo was playing. He is just learning to pull up on furniture and cruise around the room.  
He is SO happy showing off this new skill. 
You can just see the delight on his face!

"Look what I can do Mom!"

You can tell how happy he is by his tongue.
If he's curling the tongue, it's sheer joy.
Love my boys!


Join us over at I Heart Faces to see all of the great pictures this week.



4 comments:

Anonymous

He sure is happy!

Unknown

Visiting you from the Alexa Hop over at A Helicopter Mom! Would love it if you'd visit and follow & comment for me back! I am hosting a Locomotion of Giving contest you can pay to participate and it will start December 1st and end on Christmas Eve. I will start promoting it Sept 1st! There are packages you can pay to promote your social media (Twitter, Blog, Facebook!) It will be 5$ for single entry method, 9$ for two, and 13 for all three! The cash prize depends on how many people particpate. The winner will be awarded with an Amazon gift card. You are welcome to enter too, of course. If you know anyone that would like to enter with you, and be promoted please pass the info on! Just comment on the blog, facebook or DM me on twitter to tell me your interested. (Please leave your email address, there will be a 2$ non-refundable signup fee, that will be discounted from your cost later. IE if you want one social media boost and you pay the 2$ signup fee, you will owe 3$ later and so forth.) I am compiling a list and will send invoices on Nov 20th will be the last day to signup! You may also contact me via my blog @ Locomotion of Expressions where it says "Contact" underneath the header! Thanks so much! Hope you'll visit us, even if you choose not to particpate. Am now following you!

Mandi

What a fabulous photo, such a happy little guy!

Dropping off some love from the Wild Weekend hop. <3 New follower.

Mandi
Smile and Mama With Me

Tisha

Thank you so very much for following me! You blog is awesome and I will be checking out the iheartfaces site!

Tisha
http://tishascraftcove.blogspot.com