I just have to say,
"Doesn't it feel GOOD to be Organized?"
Here are my personal top 10 reasons for being organized:
1. It feels good
2. Your things don't get lost
3. You can teach your kids to put away their stuff
4. Things get broken when they are in the wrong spot (ie: not organized)
5. You don't buy multiples of the same item simply because you can't find the first one
6. It looks good (I LOVE a clean countertop!)
7. You have more space
8. You are aware of your "inventory"
9. You save money (see #4, #5 and #8 above)
10. NO clutter!
Here are some of my favorite photos from Pinterest for organizing your OFFICE!
PS- If you are on Pinterest, please look me up - MrsMoMomma - or click on the P link on the upper corner of my blog!
I think I'm going to tackle the office room next!)
|Another fantastic desk option at I Heart Organizing!|
I love this HUGE crafty desk space on Sew Woodsy!
Okay- What are your everyday ideas for getting ORGANIZED? Please leave a comment below.