I was inspired by THIS post by the wonderful gals at
How Does She.
The How Does She team posted their recipe on Monday and on Wednesday the MoMomma Family was enjoying this fab dinner!
Let me just tell you HOW easy this was to make!
And so incredibly yummy!
- Preheat your oven to 400
- Cut one French Bread loaf in half both width wise and length wise. You will end up with four equal sized pieces
- I lightly brushed each piece with butter and put them into the oven until light golden brown. This took about 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and apply your favorite toppings. I used canned pizza sauce and applied lightly so the bread didn't get soggy. We then topped with mozzarella cheese and our favorite toppings: (KidMo- Turkey Pepperoni & Cheese, MoMomma- Turkey Pepperoni and Canadian Bacon, MoDaddy- Canadian Bacon and Mushrooms)
- Top with a little more grated cheese
- 6 Bake in oven for about 10 minutes or until cheese is melted
Everyone had their favorite toppings and it was delicious!
Feedback: 10 out of 10!
Total Cost: $8.50
French Bread $1.50
Turkey Pepperoni $2.00
Canadian Bacon $2.00
( LOTS of extra ingredients for future recipes this week
- average cost likely about $2.50 total! NICE! )
Linking up to these bloggy friends:
This Chick Cooks