Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Truthful Tuesday

Today is the second edition of Truthful Tuesday.
I'm sure I'm the only one reading this, so if there are other folks out there in Bloggy Land, pleae comment below or leave a comment with a link to YOUR TRUTHFUL TUESDAY blog post!

Here we go:
  1. I'm obsessed with watching ANY show or update to do with this week's ROYAL WEDDING!
  2. This week BabyMo is learning to roll over and eat rice cereal. He is wearing 9mo old clothes at 5 months - he's growing up so fast -it brings a tear to my eye.
  3. I was a bridesmaid this week for the 5th (and hopefully last) time.
  4. I cried at the wedding.
  5. I'm so proud of KidMo for all the things he is learning at Preschool! Smarty Pants!
  6. I'm sick with flu/fever right now. KidMo told me he would take care of me all day -SO sweet!
  7. The preemie story on Gray's Anatomy makes me cry (too many memories of my 1 lb and 3 lb babies!)
  8. I love my husband, MoDaddy :)  He does so much for our family. He is priceless.
  9. I'm amazed at how many things my Father knows how to do, fix and operate.
  10. I like watching Blue's Clues with my boys! TRUE!!

Be sure to link up in the comments if you are posting a Truthful Tuesday post of your own! :)

1 comments:

Anonymous

I cried at the wedding too! Didn't expect it, but it was a good cry. I Love my Husband!