Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Funny Stuff

Wow.

This is the funniest spam email I've ever received.
This email came today and for some reason I decided to read it.  I am glad I did!  It's hillarious.

Please.... laugh along with me.

"Hello

compliments of the season hopefully that this mail will reach you at the good state of mind am mary by name good looking young girl with open mind to all that come my way i came across your ID on the internet web site while browsing on the net and decided to contact you never the less we have not met in person but considering the fact that,in true relationship,language,distance,religion,or race does not matter but true love does am single and never married before am here to seek for my second half and a soulmate that i can confide in so i can send you my photo and introduce myself better to you for us to proceed from here.I wait for your reply.


Yours Mary"

Okay.... wow. 
Mary, wherever you are .... you made my day.  LOL!