Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Truthful Tuesday on Wednesday

Hi All!

Sorry for posting my Truthful Tuesday on Wednesday... I hope you understand.
Me and the Kidlets are sick and things are moving a little slower around the house these days.

So, without further ado... I present Truthful Tuesday on Wednesday :)


Welcome to another week of...



NightOwlCrafting

Here are this week's questions!

1. Do you prefer sweet or salty foods?
2. Name your 3 BEST personality traits!
3. Name your 3 worst personality traits!
4. Do you collect anything?
5. What is your favorite season of the year?
Here are my answers! 

1. Do you prefer sweet or salty foods?
If you know me, you know I am a SWEETS fanatic.
On the morning of my wedding day I ate cheesecake for breakfast! That's how I roll ;)
Now that I'm working on being more healthy and fit, I'm limiting my sweet intake and doing very well!
2. Name your 3 BEST personality traits!
I've always tried to be kind to everyone, honest and sincere.
3. Name your 3 worst personality traits!
I tend to think MY way is the best way,  I don't like to pay full price for anything (ever), and I tend to take over any vacation plans because I can't release control! LOL
4. Do you collect anything?
I used to collect all sorts of things as a kid/teenager (figurines, horses, bells, you name it). I've let go of that because after you move a bunch of times and never unpack it you realize it wasn't that important to you. :)
Right now I collect fabric :) 
5. What is your favorite season of the year?
Fall and Winter are my favorite.  Being in Arizona you just DREAD the summer.  110' degrees gets old after a week.  I can't wait to start decorating the house for the fall and really start to enjoy being outside again.

Now it is your turn to play along!!!!

Here are the RULES!!
          Here's how it will work, each  Tuesday I'll post a few questions. They can be anything from What's your  favorite color to What's your favorite movie. 
  • You will post them in a new post on  your blog (you can back date this post so it doesn't show up as your  newest post) and then come and link up that particular post (not the  link to your main blog) here on our link party
  • Make sure to visit as many blogs as  you can and comment! It will be a good way to get to know some fun and  interesting things about your fellow crafters


  • Also add this cute little button to your post so that others can join in on the PARTY!!! (It is over on the left side bar)





  • NightOwlCrafting
    PS- Don't forget to enter the MoMomma giveway open through Friday HERE


    0 comments: