Monday, September 19, 2011

Featured Item: Personalized Kids Shirts just $10 Neapolitan Kids



When I saw this ADORABLE deal today,
I had to pass it onto my MoMomma Friends. 

Check out this deal from Neapolitan Kids!
Personalize your own applique t-shirt. 

You choose the name and the applique will be done in the first initial of the name you choose. 

There are two designs from which to choose. A trendy green and white argyle applique on a brown shirt for the boys and a pretty aqua colored shirt with a gray floral design applique for the girls.

The sizes of shirts are as follows: 6mo, 12mo, 18mo, 24mo, 2T, 3T, 4T, 5/6, 7, 8, 10/12

Here are the choices:

Click HERE to purchase today!

Sooo Cute! The possibilities are endless!
-Family Picture Day
-Baby Shower Gift
-Christmas Gift
-Vacation
-Family Reunion
-Kids Birthday
-Christmas Gift

Go snag one TODAY before they sell out.  :)

1 comments:

Just Wedeminute

Hi, I'm a new follower. I found you on Monday Madness Blog Hop. Hop over and
say hi if you get a chance Jennifer from Just Wedeminute

PS I love the t-shirts they are adorable!