Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Truthful Tuesday

Today is the third edition of Truthful Tuesday.
I'm sure I'm the only one reading this, so if there are other folks out there in Bloggy Land, please comment below or leave a comment with a link to YOUR TRUTHFUL TUESDAY blog post!

Here we go:
  1. I'm watching an pretty lame movie right now on Netflix called "Not Since You".  It's slow and boring. Yet, I'm not turning it off.
  2. I had chips and salsa for lunch today.
  3. My "BabyMo" is turning 6 months old tomorrow. I can't believe it. He makes me so happy.
  4. I've spent the last week painting stripes in the baby nursery. It came out so cute.
  5. KidMo told me he had a "snack dream" last night about Nachos.  Nachos with ketchup and cheese. Silly kid.
  6. I have pink finger nail polish on right now.
  7. I haven't watched a Rated R movie in 10+ years.
  8. My wedding ring still won't fit on my puffy finger 6 mos after baby.... boooo.
  9. 1 hr 27 min later - the movie is still pretty much lame. It had a couple interesting and weird twists and turns but is 99% lame.
  10. I convinced my hubby to watch Twilight with me on Mother's Day.  He's quite a catch :)
Be sure to link up in the comments if you are posting a Truthful Tuesday post of your own! :)

1 comments:

Jenna

Ah, I have a problem with not being able to turn off lame movies. I usually just fall asleep instead!