Tuesday, May 24, 2011

This Week's Find: CUTE Clothes at noVae!

So I stumbled upon a great blog post by Melissa over at "Because I Really Can't get enough of Myself." (Don't you just LOVE that title.... you know that's what all of us bloggers are thinking! haha)

Anyway... back to the blog...

Melissa shared THIS awesome blogpost about noVae Clothing.
(noVae means "modern")

Why didn't I know about this CUTE online store before now?
Check out this cute top!  ( I know right? CUTE!)
 
Wait till you hear this.... it's on sale right now for $7.00!
WOW.
I can't even buy a pair of socks for $7.00 let alone a cute cardigan with under-top.

I'm a busy Mom and I'm always trying to find modern, fashionable,  unique clothing that looks cute AND fits modestly.

So, go check out Melissa's blogpost HERE and check out noVae Clothing!

You will be glad you did!

0 comments: