Monday, October 31, 2011

Mommy Monday #8 on MoMomma

Welcome to another 
MoMomma Monday!

Feel free to add to this collection ALL week with your creations and inspiration.

To get us started, I'd like to rewind to two of my favorite submissions from last week.  
They both HAPPEN to be recipes!  
(Humm... I think I'm Hungry!)



Cake Balls (aka Super Easy Truffles)
Are a regular in our house at all holidays and birthdays!
SO easy! 

I made them last week for KidMo's bake sale at school
I wrapped up each one to be sold individually like THIS:

Just place each one in a mini-cupcake wrapper.
Sprinkles on top.
Wrap it up and Ta-Da! 
Don't they look like mini cupcakes all wrapped up? CUTE!

Now... Let's see what YOU create!




4 comments:

renate

hi there:) just wanted to say that reading your post made me go! yeahy! finally, inspiration:)!
I trid linkingup my page, but i`m not sure it worked... andyways.. would love for you to stop by
following off course:) form Norway

big halloweenhugs renate
http://www.projectasteit.blogspot.com/

Anonymous

Thanks so much for featuring my project! I love the sprinkle addition you made I wish I would have thought of that! I tried to link up for this week, but I'm not sure if it worked...I'll try checking back later tonight.

Thanks for hosting this blog hop - I'm so glad to be a part of it.

Jenn

HI! Thanks for hosting the party. I don't know if it's just me but I can't link to the party and it tells me there are 6 entries so far but I can't see any of them :( Let me know if you can and I'll finish linking up thanks!

Vanessa Mercado

so yummy!!! love love love your post and your blog!!! thanks for sharing it.. following you now..hope you could visit my blog too... kissess!!!