I can't believe this is my second blog post about BAKING!
Any of you who know me personally know that I'm all about the sweets. In fact, my mother in law has always said that my pantry smells like chocolate.
(That MAY or may not be a true statement)
Today I'm going to share with you a super yummy recipe from Betty Crocker for Layered Peanut Butter Bars.
If you LOVE the Chocolate and Peanut Butter combination you must try these!
You can go HERE to see the recipe: http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/layered-peanut-butter-bars/6dbed0aa-c1bd-4068-8eb2-6ae176550ebf
Ingredients / Directions
|1||pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker® peanut butter cookie mix|
|3||tablespoons vegetable oil|
|1/2||cup butter, softened|
|1/2||cup creamy peanut butter|
|2||cups powdered sugar|
|1||cup semisweet chocolate chips|
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F. Spray bottom of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
- 2 In large bowl, stir all Cookie Base ingredients until soft dough forms. Press dough in bottom of pan using floured fingers. Bake 15 to 18 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- 3 In small bowl, beat all Filling ingredients with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Spread mixture evenly over cookie base.
- 4 In microwavable bowl, microwave all Frosting ingredients on High 30 seconds; stir until smooth. (I made my own frosting for this particular recipe /photo above)
- Cool 10 minutes; spread over filling. Refrigerate 30 minutes or until set. For bars, cut into 9 rows by 4 rows.
Mo Momma TIP- HIDE FROM YOUR KIDS! SOO YUMMY!
REVIEW- 10 out of 10! In fact, we didn't even share these with KidMo! He still has no idea they were even in the house :) THAT is how yummy they are!
What is YOUR favorite treat to make??
Linky Parties: Fabric Bows and More,