Saturday, May 12, 2012

Ready for a NEW project! Look what I bought!


Ok... I'm ready for a new project!
I need to get my creative juices flowing again. 

Today I made a snap purchase at the rummage sale at my son's elementary school.

For $5.00 I snapped up this big entertainment center.
And, they were nice enough to drive it down the street to my house for $5.00 more :)
This guy needs a little TLC... but I think I can make it shine :)
It's got good bones, and it's actually nice the the doors and trim are sort of coming off already.. it will make it easier to take apart to paint! LOL

I'm envisioning it up in the loft playroom for the kids area.

Just imagine it all painted white... 
I'll use some pretty beadboard on the back. 
Maybe paint the beadboard in an accent color.  
What do you think?!?

I'm going to use THIS tutorial from Jen at I Heart Organizing.
She makes it look easy... I'll have to report back and let you know how it goes.

0 comments: