Thursday, July 28, 2011

My Baby Nursery - Featured on Baby Lifestyles



Do you remember a few months back when I revealed my baby's new nursery?

Well, today I was featured on Baby Lifestyles!



I was featured at Baby Lifestyles

 Baby Lifestyles is a fantastic site with an online magazine which features ideas for all of your baby's life events!

I'm just so excited to be featured on their site. I thought I'd give a quick shout out to all of the things you can find on their website.  Here is a sneak peak:
 
 I was just over the moon excited when they contacted me about sharing my design for the baby nursery. 
I worked really hard on this room and I just love how it turned out.

(In fact, it is everyone's favorite room in the house!)

As a reminder, Here's a sneak peak of BabyMo's room that was featured online:
Click HERE to go to the posting on Baby Lifestyles



I hope you all enjoy the article on Baby Lifestyle.
Thank you for featuring my sweet son's story
( he can be seen in the crib above ) and his adorable room on 

0 comments: